Apr 2, 2009

Exit Festival Creteil, France

I just go back from an amazing trip to Paris. I have a ton of pictures from the Noveaux Monstres, Exit Festival, group show I participated in, but I have to sift through them before I post. I met some great talent and super nice folks including Andrew Bell, William from Temporary Distortion, Alexander (Canadian artist whose website I dont know) who helped me order beer at a off track betting bar in a suburb of Paris (probably the best place I visited), and John Miserendino who is living the life in Spain. Not to mention the curator Charles Carcopino and all the folks behind the scenes who did a super great job putting these fine artists together and making the show possible. My work got some air time on a French TV channel.....You can check it out here!!!

No comments: